Privacy is recognized as a fundamental human right by the United Nations (UN) in Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, as well as in other UN conventions. Octiot, IPREALM Technologies Pvt Ltd is therefore fully committed to ensuring the right to privacy of people, as well as the privacy of business and society, as we lead smart transformation across industries and enable a connected world.
- Feel safe and comfortable in using our mobile/desktop websites
- Feel secure submitting your contact information to us.
- Contact us at any time with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site, if you may have any.
- Any prices, quotations, and descriptions made or referred to on this Site are subject to availability and as per discretion of Octiot, IPREALM Technologies Pvt Ltd. It does not constitute or make a part of an offer and may be withdrawn or revised at any time prior to our express acceptance of your order.
- Know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What are the type of information we might collect and store with us for future reference?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage data through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive and an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using.
The following information will be stored with us:
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- Cookies or browser details on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page.
Please note these do not limit the type of information or data we may store and we may also contain all other information which are not aforementioned as well.
Methodology of collection of data?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from your IP address when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process or enquiry form registration section, or any combination thereof.
How the collected information is going to be used?
We will use the information collected to:
- Help us provide personalized features.
- Tailor our site to your interest.
- To get in touch with you when necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you.
- To collect and utilize data as governed by existing law or policy.
Internal use of submitted or collected data can be used to:
- Direct our efforts for product design and improvement.
- Notify you about new products, offers, etc.
- Send you promotional material.
Activities done/ performed by you during the site visit will help us:
- Remind us of your details in order to deliver you a better and more personalized service from product offering and promotion activities perspectives.
- Help diagnose problems with our server.
- Administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites/interfaces
Sharing information conditions
- We will not use your information for any purpose other than to contact you.
- We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we have your permission.
How the personal information entered by you or observed by us will be used?
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/orders, notices from legal authorities, or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
How can you make changes in the collected information provided by you and stored by us?
- You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Octiot, IPREALM
Technologies Pvt Ltd reserves the right to send you certain service-related communication, considered to be a part of your Octiot, IPREALM Technologies Pvt Ltd account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
- Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database. However, your information may remain stored in the archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt out of having your information used for those purposes
How are we prepared to protect your data from misuse, theft, or online threats?
- To protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel, and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
- Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made employing the Internet or telecom or other network/s cannot be made absolutely secure. By using Octiot, IPREALM Technologies Pvt Ltd, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.